Saturday, June 25, 2011

Barcelona!!!

I was so happy to get to Barcelona today! I was loving the warm weather and awesome beach ocean views!


Chang Mok and I at the '95 (?) Olympic Games stadium in Barce.


Telephone tower designed by Santiago Calatrava


The old architecture and modern pops of color in the city made things really interesting!


Crazy wacky ideas for buildings, haha, I can't believe they actually built this. I love it because I know it wouldn't fly in the USA.


Really cool chair made from bottlecaps



This is the pub where Picasso and other famous artists used to go, "4 Cats". Picasso also designed the menu cover for this bar.



There was a huge flea market today and there were tons of different kinds of food and things! There fresh squeezed juices were to die for. I had the kiwi juice first, and I had to go back for seconds!


Didn't have to go back for seconds on this one however...


Cool photo op's


All the senior citizens come and dance to live music in this square every weekend to keep up their native Catalonian culture.



Just some cool door graphics. My favorite thing about Barcelona was that all of the buildings were really old looking, but down below there were always these really cool hip modern stores inside of them. What a unique city!


No comments:

Post a Comment