Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Paris, Day 1!!


I've made it to Paris! It's been quite a bit different here than London, especially because I no longer speak the same language, I'm not comfortable with the area anymore like I was in London, and the city is more dirty than London was. None-the-less, I'm in Paris... party on!! Below is a picture of the area just outside of our hotel and down the street. It took us just a couple of hours to get here, so that wasn't too bad at all!


However, when we finally did get settled into our hotel and everything, it was already dinner time, almost 8:00pm. We went to a Pizza place just down the road from the hotel. (Apparently in the past most of the students have gone there to eat, so the people there really like us.) The food was excellent! I split a pizza and pasta with a friend. The pasta was a penne with beef, marinara sauce, parmesan cheese, and a few other things that I can't remember at the moment. The pizza was pineapple ham and cheese...your classic Hawaiian, most excellent!





Just some of the gang laying out on the grass.......of the Eiffel Tower!! After dinner we took a trip to the Tower, because its just a few blocks from where we are staying. I can actually see the top of it from my bedroom :) It was a fun night! And so awesome to finally see the amazing Eiffel Tower!


There she is! The tower of all towers, what a beaut!





Sorry, not my best pictures... but they'll have to do for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment