Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Mr. Sullivan

Any of you recognize this space?  YUP!  That is THE dining room that we designed for NK last semester.  I was lucky enough to go here to do some floor measurements. The house is just like I imagined it would be, just a great craftsman home!  The dining space is a lot smaller than I had imagined ( I think a lot of you USU students would be surprised too).  But its really nice home in a quaint location.


True story, I really was there.


Outside shot.



I was able to meet Mr. Sullivan ( using "mr." makes him sound old, he is not, young hip guy) and he was really down to earth!  I told him that I was able to check out his house, and he wanted to make sure that i'd seen the whole thing and told me to go back whenever I wanted to check it out. What a stud.

No comments:

Post a Comment