Friday, June 3, 2011

Bath, Fashion Museum, Street Performers


ROMAN BATHS

Today we went to the Roman Baths, located in Bath, England. Pretty cool experience overall! Apparently these pools of water are heated by a hot spring to this day, you can still see the bubbles coming up in the middle of some of them, so thats pretty interesting.





I think this is just a wishing pond for tourists, so no biggie here, but it looks pretty cool right? :)


This guy taught me how to welcome people... an open hand to someone is welcoming :) We're pretty neat.

FASHION MUSEUM

So we went to the fashion museum, it was pretty interesting. They even had the latest stuff that had been on the runway in a past few years, all of it was rather weird, not exactly my thing, therefore not too many pictures. However the one below is of a modern wedding dress... I think from 2006 ish.

There was a little station where you could design your own clothing, but I'm guessing it was for kids, since all of the pictures posted up on the magnet board were done by 5 and 6 year olds... but don't worry, that didn't stop Steph and I from designing our own! Mine is the green on and stephs is the black on in the middle. Honestly I dont know why we're going into interior design... fashion is obviously our forte.


No comments:

Post a Comment